Monday, December 15, 2008

Hello world

Hey everyone!

Grr, I'm so mad at myself for not keeping up with the blog. Ive just been so busy and this week is finals week and I'm super stressed. So I'm sorry for not posting anything for a while.

Second (i know its a little late but...) I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. I did! i got to spent the day in Kansas City at my uncles house with tones of great food lol. I also want to mish everyone a Merry Christmas, hope everyone is getting their holiday shopping done, because im starting to get stressed about what im getting everyone.

At the moment I and reading a biography about Anne Frank for my highschool english class, I so stressed about that because its due friday and Ive only made a dent in it so far : (. As soon as I get it done I will try to post a reciew about it. Its a very good book and im learning a lot about the beginning of WWII.

But...ONLY ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL! yay! I'm so happy! cant wait till I can accually sleep in for more that 1 day. And to see all my family that I havent seen in forecer will be great too.

So im also sorry that I havent been keeping up with the newsletter, maybe once a couple more people sign up I will send another one out. So if you would like to sign up send me an e-mail (sarahsue94@yahoo.com) and I will add you to the list. The newsletter features new reviews, occiasionally a author review, and new contests. So sign up soon!

thanks for reading and supporting!
Lots of love

Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best of luck in school! Can't wait until you get back to blogging! :)